Last year was not a productive blogging year for me, and I only published a handfull of blogposts. So the chanse of a blogpost being in the top 3 was hight. But since I’ve done it every year since I started this blog I still wanted to do a “Most read blogposts of the year” post, but I’ll also include a list of posts that was written before 2023. And hopefully I’ll get time for more blogging in 2024.
Top 3 blogposts written in 2023
So I guess I’m not the only one running into this issue, a short and to the point blogpost on how to solve CORS issues when running an Azure function locally
2. Create an azure function for authentication with Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL), using node and TypeScript
A longer blogpost explaining step by step how you can create an Azure function to authenticate with MSAL using node and TypeScript.
Looks like a lot of people wanted to nail a certification this year, hopefully my blogpost gave you some inspiration on how to go about that.
Top 5 most read blogposts overall
- How to upgrade your SPfx projects to the latest version, and how to fix/avoid common issues
- A comprehensive guide to Power Apps Component framework (PCF): Part 2 – Add React to PCF component and test the component in a canvas app
- Enable sideloading of apps in Microsoft Teams
- How to update field values in SharePoint using Microsoft Graph
Did you find this article usefull? Follow me on twitter to be notified when I publish something new!
If you are interested in Microsoft 365 Development you might also like my other blogposts in this category.
Also, if you have any feedback or questions, please let me know in the comments below. 🙂
Thank you for reading, and happy coding!
/EliIf you want to support my content you can